Friday, April 24, 2009

Change the Templates of Bd-natok.com bd-dramaserials.com amaderbangladesh.com

we have changed the template of bd-dramaserials.com bd-natok.com and amaderbangladesh.com .
I personally dont like site with colorful background specially site with black background. it might be psychological but I have a feelings, if I go to any site with black background , l feel like there is no but I am the only one present in this site.. Only for this reason , I always tried to avoid colored background for my all sites. But after changing all our sites , I picked colored background for bd-dramaserials.com , bd-natok.com and amaderbangladesh.com . But finally get rid of this after 1 month and then back to white background. I dont know about others. But to me it's looking more pretty now.

1 comment:

Mahbub Hasan Rajib said...

Although your site has no many content but your site's body shape is looking good. Keep it up. I liked your site.
Your's friend forever -
Admin of Bangladeshi Natok, Movie, Fun, Friends